1.General purpose Valve: A general name for a versatile valve, also known as a common valve. It is not a valve for a particular condition or purpose.Although there is no clear definition of the universal valve, but mainly refers to the pressure is less than 2MPa, manually operated globe valve, gate valve, check valve, butterfly valve and ball valve, valve shell material is mainly gray iron, ductile iron, malleable iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and bronze, etc..
2. Cast iron Valve: Valves made of cast iron for the body and cover materials of pressure housing.
3.Cast Steel Valve: Valves made of carbon steel and low alloy steel castings for the body and bonnet materials of pressure cases.
4.Stainless steel valves, stainless steel valve), pressure on the shell body and bonnet material made of stainless steel valves.
5.Bronze Valve: A valve made of bronze for the body and cover of a pressurized case. And bronze valves are mostly flanged and threaded connection valves with nominal pressure below 20K and nominal diameter below 100.
6.Brass valve: The body and cover of the pressure case are made of brass. Brass valves are smaller caliber valves for stock, casting and forging.
7.Forged valve: the valve body and valve cover are forged by free forging or die forging process. Forged valves generally use brass, carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and other materials, and more for the relatively small diameter of the valve
8.Plastic Valve: Also called plastic valve. It is made of hard polyethylene, chlorinated polyvinyl chloride and other materials. Although the valve has excellent corrosion resistance, it is only used at room temperature and low pressure.
9. Ceramic valve (CERAMIC Valve): The main parts are ceramic made valves. Good corrosion resistance and wear resistance, but the use of mechanical shock and thermal shock to the impact of the valve.
10.Faucet (FAUCet): An open and closed element installed at the end of a water supply or heat supply pipe to control the flow of water in a building or watercourse facility.
Valves usually produce both inlet and outlet pressure parts, but most faucets produce only the inlet and outlet parts, while exposed air outlets produce unpressurized parts.
JIS B2061:2006(faucet) is mainly based on single-handle faucet, hot and cold water mixture faucet, stop cock, float valve, toilet flushing valve and toilet flushing faucet.
Huadian CNC specializes in the production of valve processing machine tools, valve processing machines, valve processing equipment, for forging steel, cast steel (carbon steel) gate valve, globe valve, butterfly valve and other turning, drilling processing, cutting tool up to 10mm, efficient, convenient, stable and reliable.
11.Stop cock (Stop Valve): A cock set in a water supply line to stop the flow of water.
12. Snap tap (Ferule): A tap used for branching pipes in water supply pipes.
13.Cock: A device with a rotary plug in a conical or cylindrical body to cut off the medium, the plug can be rotated 90° to connect or cut off the valve hole.
14.Manual Valve: A valve operated by human hands.
15. Automatic control Valve: whether direct or indirect operation do not need human power, mainly rely on proportional action to operate the valve.
16.Automatic valve: A valve that operates on its own by receiving the necessary power from the controlled medium.
17. Power Drive Control Valve: A valve operated by an external auxiliary power source.
18. Automatic regulating valve: The definition is the same as the automatic valve.
19. Control ALVE: A drive valve that performs proportional action after receiving signals programmed into the control system from the regulator.
20.Remote Operated Valve: Valves that are operated from a distance or send signals to operate. This valve is mostly operated by opening and closing the two positions.
21. Stop Valve: The valve stem drives the disc to move perpendicular to the body or seat sealing surface. There is at least one bend in the runner.
22. Rotary Valve: connect or cut off the valve through the rotary remote control runner of the opening and closing parts.
23. Industrial Valve: After the processing of raw materials, all kinds of products for industrial use of the valve. Valves for medical and laboratory purposes are not included.
24. Special valves for building facilities: valves for building water supply and drainage sanitation equipment, air conditioning equipment and fire fighting equipment.
25.Power plant Valve: used in thermal power plants and nuclear power plants, mainly as steam and circulating water system with the general name of the valve